Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Recruiter will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle for junior/mid/senior level positions across India. This position builds strong relationships with field management to understand their needs/expectations, prioritizes openings, and sources qualified candidates though approved job boards, social media, and network opportunities.As part of the recruitment process, the Recruiter is responsible for applicant tracking system (ATS) requisition management including job descriptions, candidate review, phone screening, hiring manager communication/interview feedback, and collaboration with other team members throughout the new joiner process.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Manage significant hiring volumes while meeting and/or exceeding the defined global time to fill standard.
- Assist with the ATS requisition process.
- Create and/or modify existing job descriptions and job codes within the system based on Pinkerton's global formatting standards.
- Open approved requisitions via the ATS and within established deadlines.
- Complete job postings via the partner job distribution service.
- Manage the requisition process through daily candidate review, ongoing souring/networking, and phone screening.
- Discuss open requisitions with the recruiting team, provide feedback to field management regarding candidate flow and provide proactive alternative solutions to source qualified candidates.
- Ensure field management is reviewing and completing interviews in a timely manner.
- Seek feedback on the interviews and adjust the job descriptions, phone screening criteria and/or questions, as needed.
- Follow established global Talent Acquisition guidelines.
- Assist with new hire employment offer letters and background screening steps during times of urgency and/or necessity.
- Follow-up with new joiners regarding any questions/concerns, from the time the offer is accepted through the first day of employment.
- Immediately communicate candidate concerns with recruiting and field management members.
- Follow-up with new joiners to resolve concerns and ensure their successful start dates.
- Assist with the weekly global reporting and certify the data is accurate and on completed on time.
- Participate in cross training to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the recruiting team-as well as collaboration with the Human Resources department.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate, MBA preferred with One or three years of HR/recruiting experience in a multinational company with risk/investigations service lines and/or recruitment consultancy experience.
- HR/recruiting experience in a multinational company with risk/investigations service lines and/or recruitment consultancy experience.
- Recruitment expertise across broad sectors and position types (entry to management).
- Security industry/position recruiting experience, preferred.
- Able to assess openings and define appropriate prioritization based on urgency, number of openings, skills/qualifications, niche requirements, and location.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Customer orientated and results driven.
- Able to maintain professional composure when dealing with emotional or confrontational circumstances.
- Serve as an effective and positive team member and leader.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.