Security Risk Manager - EMEA
London, London - United Kingdom
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Risk Manager (SRM) is an embedded role, with one of our major global tech clients. The Security Risk Manager (EMEA) role reports directly to the Head of Security Risk Management (SRM) and takes ownership of the EMEA regional security risk management program. As part of the regional Global Intelligence Unit regional cell, the role works in conjunction with Intelligence and travel risk analysts to support the regional security staff with a clear regional security risk picture.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Providing regional oversight and analysis on security risks to the regional security manager using the Global Site Risk Assessment (GSRA)Tool.
- Implementing an annual site assessment review program carried out by the regional security team.
- Supporting the Head of Security Risk Management by consistently implementing the security risk management framework globally.
- Liaison with regional stakeholders to ensure that the GSRA tool remains focused on the customer requirements.
- Act as a liaison in relation to global privacy issues, acting as focal point for decisions that may affect the use of data across departments
- Assist Area and Regional Security Managers with security risk assessment programs ensuring that the SRM framework is implemented and that risks are reviewed and reported consistently both across the region and globally.
- Support the Head of SRM and stakeholders with security risk assessments and workshops for confidential or ‘off-site' projects.
- Support the Head of SRM with the development of security risk training.
- Delivery of Training on GSRA to regional security staff.
- With the Head of SRM, embark on a process of continuous improvement for the SRM framework to ensure it remains relevant to the needs of stakeholders.
- Take ownership of all completed site risk assessments and review the data held to ensure consistency both regionally and globally.
- Using the Risk Data, help with the development of products that can be used to support our client's Corporate Security in their engagement with the wider business
- Regularly engage with area security managers to ensure programs are aligned and organizational learning is promoted.
- Support the regions' Risk Review Board process.
- Input and management of the SRM Share Point site.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in risk, global security or intelligence analysis with 5 years relevant security experience preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- A background of vulnerability/risk assessment, compliance/audit, quality management Background in security systems and devices, reporting research results, analysing information from large data sets for trending, gap and threat analysis, ad hoc Reporting.
- Developing and implementing Security Risk Management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills - ability to influence without authority.
- Ability to network and function in large corporations or organisations.
- Strong analytical, writing, verbal, and organisational skills as well as excellent time management and scheduling.
- Proficient using Windows and Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Proficient in GIS and data analysis software (Tableau not a requirement but preferred).
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.