Portland, OR - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Analyst serves as the subject matter expert on all intelligence-related tasks including processes, support requirements, technical aspects, and operational methods. The Intelligence Analyst oversees workflow and trains analysts in report production.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide daily reporting and tailored products on global events that could impact the client politically, socially, economically, security & environmentally.
- Assist with threat review and prioritization.
- Support investigations and operations analysis, to include social media investigations.
- Support travel security programs and provide travel threat assessments updates as required.
- Work with operational team to secure transportation client requests on an as-needed basis.
- Assist with management of Crisis Communication software platforms.
- Conduct all source collection and research, analyze, evaluate, and integrate data from multiple sources, identify intelligence gaps, and specify collection requirements to produce assessments and recommendations.
- Apply highly developed inductive reasoning skills to provide a proactive approach to potential threats.
- Prepare analyses, assessments, or other products by applying expert judgment and specialized experience in interpreting information and making decisions.
- Prepare and present briefings on projects, studies, and analyses to mid/high level managers.
- Discerns patterns of complex behavior; provides accurate understanding of present and future threats.
- Provide analysis to guide decision makers.
- Provide critical front-line intelligence support to investigative and operational personnel.
- Extract essential information and analysis from investigations and intelligence products, synthesizing the information into actionable reports.
- Prepare threat assessments on upcoming major events and identify information gaps.
- Develop and deliver customer specific presentations.
- Use IT enabled tools for intelligence dissemination.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with four or more years of related experience or graduate degree with two or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Intelligence experience from the public or private sector (military, law enforcement, or corporate).
- Able to evaluate, recommend, and develop policy, project initiatives, and operation methods.
- Effective time management skills.
- Able to identify and solve complex problems by analyzing raw data and information from multiple unrelated sources into a finished comprehensive product.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and under adverse and stressful conditions.
- Strong client and results orientation.
- Able to present and defend intelligence positions to a variety of audiences including staff, representatives, and members of the Board.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultural and language barriers.
- Serve as a positive and effective team member.
- Able to quickly adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.