Retail Security and Resiliency Solutions Advisor
Seattle, WA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Retail Security and Resiliency Solutions Advisor will develop and cultivate meaningful relationships with colleagues in other business units and functions (including Operations, Technology, Government Affairs and Partner Communications) to collect insights, inform recommendations, socialize approaches, and inform operationalization of new programs and processes. The Advisor will collaborate with cross-functional partners at the client Support Center, field leaders, regional partners, and asset protection managers.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Maintain a continued, positive relationship with the client, through appropriate contact and the anticipation of service needs.
- Collect, interpret, and evaluate data from a variety of stakeholders and sources, develop insights, and recommendations for implementation.
- Provide guidance on best practices on matters of open-source intelligence, and response to natural disasters and violent incidents.
- Develop physical security strategies, including fostering law enforcement relationships.
- Maintain professional knowledge pertaining to disaster management, crisis response, and operational systems.
- Develop key performance indicators and metrics dashboards to improve performance.
- Assist in the response to emergencies and significant disruptive events impacting client locations.
- Engage the business and facilitate the development of Business Continuity plans, which are tested for critical business functions and facilitate contingency arrangements and/or capabilities that are fit for purpose and present an effective response.
- Present complex information in a clear and concise manner to senior management and relevant stakeholders.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor degree preferred, with five or more years of relevant experience in project management preferably in a Law Enforcement or Corporate security setting
- Experience in project management within Law Enforcement, and/or Corporate security.
- Engagement and relationship building with law enforcement officers and law enforcement agencies at the local level.
- Experience leading project teams and delivering security solutions and program enhancements.
- Deep knowledge of physical security/safety programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence across the organization.
- Passion for enhancing security of people, stores, and assets.
- A strong background in developing training programs.
- Understands local laws (trespass, mental health, drug laws, etc.) and aware of changing/updating of laws and how that will affect our location.
- Proven track record of developing lasting and meaningful community partnerships.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.