Project Delivery Manager - EMEA
Remote, Remote - United Kingdom
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The EMEA Project Delivery Manager must be capable of working on their own initiative to provide project management for the deployment of physical security solutions to our enterprise client. As the Project Delivery Manager, you will retain full project oversight from commencement, through delivery (including management of Security/Devices Vendor) system validation and close out. You will ensure delivery of the service complies with all client standards, systems requirements, budgets, and timelines. Working as part of a team you will be supported by colleagues who will provide technical oversight, design verification, CAD, consulting, commissioning, and system engineering duties.The EMEA Project Delivery Manager shall ensure all processes are optimized, aligned to the clients requirements in delivery of our service by continually looking to adapt, refine and improve the effectiveness of our service delivery and reporting model. This will be achieved using after action reviews, vendor assessment, audit results, analysis of data, lessons learnt, corrective and preventive actions and management review.Our client's needs are rapidly changing in this dynamic work environment and it is essential the Project Delivery Manager maintains a flexible, logical, open minded, and adaptive approach. By combining your project management skills, creativity and customer focus you will support and ensure competitive, technical solutions are deployed in line with Global standards and in the process deliver a world class service. This a home office based role.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- As the EMEA Project Delivery Manager for physical security ensure you maintain currency (Project management working practices, risk, threat, regulatory, standards, technology) to ensure you can deliver the essential skills required by your role.
- Provide project delivery services to our client for all projects (ensuring compliance with Global Security Design Requirements, standards, processes, cost, and quality is maintained throughout).
- Maintain accurate, up to date trackers/reporting tools and provide Daily, Weekly, Monthly reporting metrics demonstrating your activity, value, and impact.
- Mitigate any associated risks and develop (with the appointed installation provider) a coordinated project schedule/plan.
- Ensure all stakeholders have a clear understanding of the scope of the project, its deliverables, interdependencies, timelines, and costs. Attend and lead all assigned EMEA project related calls/meetings as required.
- Manage third party security vendor compliance and deliverables under their project specific scope of works.
- Ensure that all documentation is accurate, provided in the correct format and within agreed timescales for final project close out.
- Complete successful system/device validation, co-ordinate the turnover of the system to the Operations Centre for signal acceptance and monitoring.
- Capture all snagging items which have failed validation. Communicate the corrective actions with timelines and manage the successful revalidation of these devices through to completion.
- Conduct a post project debrief with the Group Manager, capture lessons learnt, assessing the overall performance of the appointed installation provider and present recommendations for consideration.
- Support special projects as instructed by the Group Manager.
- Progress, chase and escalate all unresolved outstanding issues which fall outside of the service level agreement to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Support with audits as instructed.
- All other duties assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Advanced Level Exams with 5+ years of experience in a Project Management Role - managing the deployment of physical security systems. With specific experience in analysing, triaging, scoping, providing guidance for remediation, and justifying your recommendations for mitigation of identified risks. 5+ Year experience in the design and/or installation of integrated electronic security systems, preferably gained in an engineering capacity. This is desirable but not essential but the ability to learn these systems is important.
- Accountable - You take ownership of issues, responsibility for your actions, decisions and their outcomes and hold yourself accountable for what you commit to.
- Adaptable - You adapt quickly to variations in your work and your effectiveness isn't impacted by change.
- You embrace change in a positive manner, remain flexible and versatile and act as an advocate for change.
- Analytical - You gather and analyse information from different viewpoints before using your judgement to make effective, logical, informed decisions.
- Commercial - You can evaluate what represents best economic or best value for the customer.
- Commitment - You are self-motivated to achieve a goal, maintaining dedication to your cause despite obstacles and frustrations. You are persistent and remain focused on the task at hand.
- Communicator - You communicate clearly and effectively information, thoughts, and ideas, verbally or in writing. You simplify complexities and adapt the communication appropriately so others can understand.
- Customer Focused - You continually assess, explore better ways, and propose new ideas to serve our customers. By ensuring their needs are at the centre of everything we do and providing a positive experience in delivery of our service.
- Detail Orientated - You focus on detail and ensure a right first-time approach by making sure your work is accurate and error free. You follow processes, operating firmly within set standards, rules, and guidelines.
- Learner - You are inquisitive and committed to learning new skills or knowledge in development of yourself.
- Organiser - You can prioritise workload and plan accordingly to maximise time and productivity by converting your resources into results in the most efficient and economical way.
- Preventer - You look ahead anticipating, identifying, and addressing risks or problems before they happen. You maintain your composure when dealing with unusual and stressful circumstances, remaining professional always.
- Relationship Management - You maintain and improve business relationships for mutual benefit, maintaining trust, communicating frequently and managing expectations. You can influence and gain others support through articulation and rationale you gain their agreement.
- Team Player - You work well as part of the team, supporting all members and strive to ensure the team pulls together and is effective. You treat everyone with respect, accepting them for who they are always and treating them fairly. Through listening and active encouragement, you will create an environment for all to contribute.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as needed, including holidays and/or weekends.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.