Investigation Supply Chain Analyst
Singapore, Central Singapore - Singapore
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Investigation Supply Chain Analyst, as part of the client's Global Security Team, is responsible for all investigative project activities surrounding the supply chain with a primary focus on identifying programmatic and operational efficiencies. The Analyst will establish strategic relationships with internal and external teams and provide support by analyzing data which will aid in proactive investigative opportunities.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Support cross functional needs as they pertain to supply chain investigative support and bridging gaps to ensure investigative readiness is established.
- Assist with developing and supporting processes/procedures while maintaining Standard Operating Procedures to ensure alignment with cross functional business partners.
- Support investigative business programs and participate in meetings among others in global and regional trade security groups.
- Leverage supply chain data to develop and produce monthly reporting products for the investigative team and cross functional partners, as required.
- Support audit programs to ensure investigative readiness.
- Build relationships and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures with vendors.
- Assist with program management and progress tracking.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with five or more years of supply chain and/or investigations experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little supervision.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Strong program management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Effective follow-up skills.
- Able to handle and secure confidential information.
- Strong working knowledge of access control and physical security systems.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Shift work including holidays, evenings, and weekends.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Domestic and international travel, as required, which may require a valid passport.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.