Mexico City, Federal District - Mexico
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Operations Center (SOC) Intelligence Monitor disseminates information regarding incidents that may pose a potential threat to the business continuity of internal and external clients. The Monitor follows and provides reporting on GPS beacons, social media, and live/current major events.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor risks in the physical environment via various news websites and follow social media channels for regular updates.
- Research material for the composition of alerts from multiple real-time (or near real-time) sources such as; news outlets television, Internet, public government websites, blogs/micro blogs, and social media.
- Compile and communicate short and informative email and message-based alerts within sixty minutes of a major incident, according to specific operations and engagements.
- Monitor both Pinkerton and client locations and assets and implements predetermined response procedures, when appropriate.
- Maintain proficiency in multiple areas of responsibility to effectively evaluate information sources and content prior to dissemination.
- Acknowledge and respond to communicated instructions from the supervisors and Operation Managers.
- Complete cross training activities for the smooth and efficient operation of the SOC, the tactical arm of Pinkerton's Intelligence Division.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with international relations, geopolitics, political sciences and/or investigations experience.
- International relations, geopolitics, political sciences and/or investigations experience.
- Knowledge of social and local standard media.
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge certifications.
- Serve as a positive team member.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal. (English 90% written and spoken)
- Able to work under time pressures and adjusted schedules.
- Able to summarize incidents without analyzing or advising.
- Willing to learn new disciplines, tasks, and processes.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Adapt quickly as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Able to respond professionally under stressful and crisis circumstances.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for pre-employment review.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
- Must be able to work night hours and/or weekends.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.