Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The PES Process Coordinator will be accountable for process updates, refresher training, process training to new hires, Nesting, Performance during 30-60 days period and overall knowledge management during BAU.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence throughout the training program.
- Design process training plans with inputs from client SMEs and provides detailed updates on the progress of training batches
- Take direction from management and execute deliverables.
- Assess the effectiveness of training material.
- Set up daily/weekly huddles with trainees to track progress and resolve any issues.
- Participate in periodic process update calls to set up by Managers for internal stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to the training governance mechanism as outlined in Training Standard Document
- Preparing, publishing, and maintaining various training reports and dashboards
- Actively seek, clarify and understand information from Operations Managers that leads to an understanding and ownership of Process performance and goals and required improvements and provide training assistance where necessary to achieve these goals.
- Partner with Operations to the transition of employees from training to the production environment, ensuring competency levels meet business needs.
- Partners with the marketing team to ensure documentation standards are followed.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with a minimum of two years of working experience as a part of the training team.
- Excellent communication
- Presentable, possess good presentation skills and ability to deliver any content with ease.
- Coaching and Feedback skills required
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to create high-quality training material.
- Well Versed with MS Office
- Must have a broadband connection
- Experience in handling a batch of 15-20 FTEs
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity is required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent local and regional/national travel to client sites for presentations, meetings, and visits.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.