Sunnyvale, CA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Investigative Analyst conducts various analysis and investigative services for a specific client in their Investigations Center. The Analyst will complete all-source research, gather pertinent data, review intelligence gaps, prepare case files and complete associated investigations and reporting requirements.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Conduct independent investigations involving medium - high levels of complexity.
- Establish and manage investigative files for all new cases, including data input to keep files current.
- Conduct analysis and investigation services in a timely and professional manner with special attention to quality and accuracy.
- Conduct all-source collection and research, analyze, evaluate and integrate data from multiple sources, identify intelligence gaps, and specify collection requirements, to produce assessments and recommendations.
- Prepare analyses, assessments, or other products by applying expert judgment and specialized experience in interpreting information and making decisions.
- Extract essential information and analysis from investigations and intelligence products and synthesizes the information into actionable reports.
- Ensure compliance with all components of client contract through appropriate measurements.
- Prepare case project plan and review with supervisor.
- Prepare and/or review all submitted analysis and investigative reports to ensure accuracy, research and investigative sufficiency and professional quality; edits and corrects as necessary.
- Submit accurate time and expense records in accordance with company guidelines
- Maintain a continued, positive relationship with the client through appropriate contact and the anticipation of service needs.
- Communicate all issues, related to the client relationship, with the appropriate management personnel.
- Participate in designated training sessions/seminars and review company training materials; enhance professional competencies and ensure high quality investigations.
- Maintain assigned equipment including driver license, auto insurance, etc.
- Apply highly developed inductive reasoning skills to provide a proactive approach to potential threats.
- Provide analysis to guide decision makers.
- Identify information/security gaps.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor degree in criminal justice, law enforcement, statistical analysis, or a related field and at least one to three years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong supply chain analysis skills.
- Able to embrace change and leverage short and long-term business opportunities.
- Serve as a respectful, collaborative, and innovative team member.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and the organization evolves.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, at all levels within the organization, and across diverse cultures.
- Able to manage multiple tasks/projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Strong interview/interrogation skills.
- Able to write detailed, accurate, complex investigative and business correspondence and present information in one-on-one and group situations.
- Able to identify, define, prioritize, resolve problems, and draw supportable conclusions.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.