Investigations Triage Analyst
Hyderabad, Telangana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Investigations Triage Analyst (ITA) is responsible for conducting case triage and performing initial investigations on reported security incidents relevant to the Investigations Group. Cases include both "traditional" investigations such as reports of internal theft, policy violations, and fraud, as well as threats of violence, concerning behaviour, and incidents of workplace violence, including suicidal ideation and domestic violence.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Conduct initial assessment related to threats originating from external sources outside the company, and internal incidents and issues such as theft of client assets or intellectual property, vandalism, and workplace violence or threats of violence or suicide.
- Analyse CCTV video, access control systems and other data collection capabilities, as requested by investigators or the Regional Investigations Manager.
- Collect, document, and preserve video, still images, documents, and other materials connected to an investigation and maintain it as part of the investigation's workflow and case adjudication process.
- Organize, prioritize, and triage multiple incidents, as part of a growing caseload, with overlapping deadlines and client-imposed priorities.
- Utilize a structured investigative workflow and case management system to track and close investigations and analyse trends and patterns to identify causation, mitigate loss, and change processes to prevent future incidents.
- Possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills, clear and precise writing skills effective interpersonal skills.
- Conduct impact assessment based on available data. Bring in key stakeholders as incidents dictate.
- Provide initial contact with victims on behalf of IG, and represent the IG in communications with victims, witnesses and other security elements and teams across clients.
- Maintain a presence in the Corporate Security's 24/7 Operations Centre including support for off-hours incidents and operations.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with a minimum of seven years of experience in Corporate Investigations, Law Enforcement, Security Operations, Incident Management, or related field.
- Have familiarity with the ASIS Professional Investigator's Manual and the ASIS ANSI standard for investigations and the ASIS-SHRM standard for Workplace Violence Prevention.
- Have developed investigative and analytical skills specific to a corporate high-tech environment, including CCTV video review and preservation, and knowledge of the investigative method.
- Be willing to learn new methods and approaches to problems/situations.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills with the ability to work in and define ambiguity.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills with a strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Highly skilled in organizing and coordinating several deliverables at once.
- The ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing in English, ability to communicate in writing the second language would be an advantage.
- Ability to take initiative and achieve results.
- Will be required to travel regularly to support events and security coordination.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards which may include background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity is required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- On-call availability, and capability of handling irregular working hours (occasional).
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint), Google Chrome, Drive.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.