Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Reception Lead serves as a keen observant while monitoring the reception area. The Reception Lead is responsible for access control tasks related to incoming and outgoing visitors and also responsible for performing administrative duties.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
- Greet and sign visitors in and out and enforce access control procedures.
- Issue badges, access cards and maintain secure logs.
- Arrange preparations for visitors leaving the building upon request by management.
- Assist with mail deliveries, fax documents, create reports and prepare meetings.
- Answer phones and operate multi-line phone systems.
- Monitor control systems in buildings, perform closed-circuit TV surveillance and monitor visitor activities and inventories.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with a minimum of five years of experience of similar experience.
- One to three years of work experience in security or reception with some security training.
- Solid observation skills; quickly recognizes intruders and illegal activity.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Appropriate problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Able to work, as necessary, under time pressures and adjusted schedules.
- Computer knowledge; Microsoft Office and internet applications.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks controlled substance testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity is required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.