Protective Intelligence Analyst
Singapore, Central Singapore - Singapore
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
Pinkerton has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who will serve as a protective intelligence analyst, supporting a specific client's executive protection team, on all intelligence matters including threat assessments, intelligence processes, support requirements, technical aspects, and operational methods.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
- Conduct all source collection and research, analyze, evaluate and integrate data from multiple sources, identify intelligence gaps, and specify collection requirements, to produce threat assessments and recommendations focusing on threats to personnel and operations.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for intelligence information, analysis and assessments; prepare and present clear, concise, in-depth intelligence analytical products.
- Assesses and maintains a variety of situational awareness tools, to quickly and accurately advise decision-makers on possible courses of action.
- Reviews and utilizes diagnostic tools and technology to develop complex data compilations.
- Researches, evaluates, integrates, and analyzes all-source data in the preparation and presentation of clear, concise, in-depth intelligence analytical products; focusing on threats to operations (e.g., research and development; production; delivery systems; doctrine; and capabilities) prepared in response to collection tasking and other requirements.
- Performs research, analysis and reporting on threat environments as directed.
- May represent the organization in the preparation and presentation of security related information and intelligence briefings at conferences, working groups, and planning sessions.
- Carries out all duties in an honest and ethical manner, while maintaining client confidentiality
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills as a professional representative of the company to protect the interests of our client.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. The ideal candidate will have past experience providing intelligence support to government, military, civilian or corporate personal protection, executive protection, or VIP protection personnel.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Capable of developing and recommendation of policy and initiatives appropriate to meet client needs
- Ability to organize and implement various client specific programs in the most efficient and effective manner meeting all deliverables and deadlines.
- Evaluating and recommending changes in methods of intelligence operations.
- Demonstrated analytical expertise and time/stress management skills to accurately draw conclusions by synthesizing raw data and information from multiple, unrelated sources into a finished comprehensive product. This requires a strong ability to identify and solve complex problems and carrying out responsibilities with little or no supervision, at times under adverse and stressful conditions.
- Must maintain the ability to present and defend intelligence positions to a variety of audiences, including staff, representatives, and members of the Board.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultural and language barriers.
- Ability to quickly adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication skills along with a heightened awareness of client needs.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to work any shift including evenings, weekends, and holidays to ensure the successful completion of work assignments.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.