Intelligence & Investigations Analyst
Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo - Brazil
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence & Investigations Analyst provides input and expertise on all intelligence matters including processes, support requirements, technical aspects, and operational methods.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Support the identification, collection, analysis, and dissemination of information about the client key security threats and risks.
- Review and verify information and Intelligence Reports, Alert Notices, Crime Prevention Surveys, and other reports as required; disseminate data via reports or other analytical products, to appropriate client staff members.
- Compile and maintain quality of investigation data in our tool.
- Assist Head of Investigations and Security Professionals in data correlation on large scale investigations.
- Produce impactful investigation correlation report enabling Security Professionals globally to take investigative actions.
- Perform online illicit offer risk analysis for assigned countries.
- Support local Security Professional in Test Purchase of identified online suspected illicit offers.
- Collaborate with Security Professionals worldwide to improve/increase intelligence and investigation performance.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
A four-year degree is preferred; a combination of investigations experience and education will be considered. Five years of experience.
- Corporate intelligence and investigation experience.
- Able to identify, analyze, and solve complex problems.
- Experience in engagement with multiple management levels across technical users and business units.
- Experience in creating/maintaining documentation owned jointly across a team.
- Experience in working with Graphical Information Systems/mapping tools.
- Ability to work well and deliver under pressure.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision and, at times, under adverse situations.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Must undergo and meet company standards for pre-employment review.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.