Intelligence Analyst - Data Visualisation
London, London - United Kingdom
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Analyst – Data Visualization, assigned to a specific client, is responsible for creating graphics that showcase analytical conclusions, including data analysis based on intelligence reports. The Analyst will work in partnership with other analysts to identify, vet, and collect data as needed for analysis and graphical representation.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Independently gather and analyze data to facilitate improvements in the methodologies, tools and techniques to enable the team to scale and optimize operations to mitigate potential risk.
- Use visualization tools to transform data sets into meaningful information.
- Prepare and/or review all submitted analysis and reports to ensure accuracy, research and business sufficiency and professional quality; edit and correct as necessary.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to meet core business needs.
- Identify and vet new external data sources.
- Recommend process improvements for area of responsibility.
- Provide analysis to guide decision makers.
- Identify information/security gaps.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor degree and at least three years of experience creating and communicating data through graphics with experience communicating decision-makers in a security related environment preferred. Advanced graphic design experience using Adobe suite is required. Demonstrated experience applying basic statistical principals in analysis, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to write detailed, accurate, complex business correspondence and present information in one-on-one and group situations, to mid-level managers and above.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work under adverse and stressful conditions with little or no supervision.
- Able to solve complex problems; uses good judgment and discretion.
- Able to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Able to implement changes to operations and external/internal environment.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Adobe Illustrator.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
- Must be able to work any shift including evenings, weekends, and holidays to ensure the successful completion of work assignments.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.