Health Project Lead
Fremont, CA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Health Project Lead provides operational support and leadership to a team and business partners that are responsible for triaging health initiatives, including efforts related to blood banks and vaccines. The Lead conducts quality assurance audits, develops processes, and measures team performance.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Oversee and coordinate global health projects.
- Communicate updates on expectations, process changes, team progress, and KPI metrics.
- Oversee health researchers and quality assurance.
- Track progress of assignments, set deadlines, and assist health researchers.
- Develop processes, SOP's, communications and other vehicles to ensure high-quality output.
- Produce, collect and disseminate KPI metrics to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to define project expectations and goals.
- Develop and train health researchers to ensure project expectations are achieved.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry or other related studies, preferably accompanied by specific regional expertise (travel, education, language skills) with two or more years of experience with customer service background in a fast-paced environment. An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company will be considered. This position may be a good fit for those in the healthcare / medical sector.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Background in statistical and data analysis.
- Travel, educational, and language experience abroad, preferred.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Solid project management skills.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office or Google Drive.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Shift work including holidays, evenings, and weekends.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.