Recruiting Manager (Hybrid)
Ann Arbor, MI - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Recruiting Manager assists with the on-going analysis of open requisitions and partners with Pinkerton's global region HR teams and field management to discuss their recruiting needs and challenges. The Manager directly recruits hard-to-fill and/or urgent openings to ensure the organization's aggressive time to fill goal is met. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Partner with Pinkerton's Global Director- Talent Acquisition to learn and consistently adopt Pinkerton's talent acquisition (TA) standards and processes.
- Analyze requisitions over 30 days old and provide recommendations to the Global Director regarding strategies that will improve qualified candidate flow and shorten the time to fill;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the global region HR teams and field management to understand their specific recruitment needs and challenges.
- As directed, assist region HR teams with direct recruitment of hard-to-fill and/or urgent requisitions which will include active and passive candidate “hunting” through various social media platforms, resume databases, professional networking groups, university career sites, diversity job boards and community organizations;
- With a sense of urgency and timeliness, review the ATS candidates and complete phone screens.
- Through training and hands-on experience, serve as a SME regarding current and future ATS systems and Pinkerton's global TA standards;
- Review created job descriptions and guide HR teams regarding formatting and branding expectations.
- Add new internal ATS users (HR and field management) and request ATS training course assignments with Pinkerton's Learning & Development department.
- Troubleshoot ATS candidate and/or process issues and escalate (as needed) to the Global Director and/or submit IST tickets.
- Assist the Global Director with reporting and data analysis;
- Review the weekly jobs report, completed by the HR regions, to ensure accuracy and communicate inconsistencies, potential recruiting challenges, and/or suggestions for improvement.
- Assist with future ATS transition and implementation of new system;
- Utilize a global perspective to suggest and implement efficient and standardized processes while adhering to country/regional employment law requirements.
- Participate in system testing, the creation of user guides and training.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with at least five years of broad recruiting experience within a corporate setting.
- Able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Work consistently with a sense of urgency and purpose.
- Able to analyze complex recruiting challenges and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Results driven.
- Able to work independently and with little supervision.
- Understands the importance of standards while maintaining flexibility as the internal environment changes.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels within the organization and across diverse cultures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and applicant tracking systems.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.