Supply Chain Intelligence Analyst
Singapore, Central Singapore - Singapore
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Analyst - Supply Chain, as part of the client's Global Security Team, is responsible for all investigative project activities surrounding the supply chain with a primary focus on identifying programmatic and operational efficiencies. The Analyst will establish strategic relationships with internal and external teams and provide support by analyzing data which will aid in proactive opportunities
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for intelligence information;
- Correlate intelligence and contextual data used in preparation of briefing materials, presentations, and intelligence-related papers/articles.
- Review and verify information, intelligence reports, alert notices, crime prevention surveys;
- Disseminate data to appropriate client staff members.
- Provide counsel and recommendations, based upon a through and accurate analysis, to supervisors and other Intelligence Coordinators.
- Assess and maintain a variety of situational awareness tools to quickly and accurately advise decision makers on possible courses of action.
- Review and utilize diagnostic tools and technology sources to develop complex data compilations.
- Research, evaluate, integrate, and analyze all-source data in the preparation and presentation of clear, concise, and in-depth intelligence analytical products;
- Focus on operational threats including research and development, production, delivery systems, doctrine, and capabilities.
- Provide in-depth research and analysis of the personal protection situations for designated personnel worldwide.
- Prepare, present, defend positions and provide recommendations at conferences, in working groups, and planning sessions.
- Support cross functional needs as they pertain to supply chain support and bridging gaps to ensure readiness is established.
- Assist with developing and supporting processes/procedures while maintaining Standard Operating Procedures to ensure alignment with cross functional business partners.
- Support business programs and participate in meetings among others in global and regional trade security groups.
- Leverage supply chain data to develop and produce monthly reporting products for the intelligence team and cross functional partners, as required.
- Build relationships and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures with vendors.
- Assist with program management and progress tracking.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with five or more years of supply chain and/or intelligence experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little supervision.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Strong program management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Effective follow-up skills.
- Able to handle and secure confidential information.
- Strong working knowledge of access control and physical security systems.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Successful track record of managing third party vendors.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain trade security initiatives.
- Able to manage and defuse difficult, stressful, and/or confrontational situations.
- Effective analytical and problem-resolution skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or vendors.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and third-party vendors occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Frequent sitting, standing and/or walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Regular responsibilities cover Singapore and APAC region.
- Position requires 24/7 on-call responsibilities, including weekends and holidays.
- Travel (including international) up to 40% with limited notice.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.