Director- Growth & Development
Miami, FL - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Director of Growth & Development will partner with Pinkerton leadership to drive the organization's long-term business strategy through the development of growth multipliers. This is a dynamic role that embraces creative thinking, recommends bold alternatives to the status quo, and serves as an influential internal consultant.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Analyze industry trends, global business disrupters, and economic changes which may impact Pinkerton's competitive edge.
- Develop and implement growth and operational strategies that enable the company to scale, optimize operations, mitigate potential risk, and effectively execute the vision.
- Develop and refine go-to-market strategies for existing and future services and products.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating use cases and output requirements.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to successfully implement changes.
- Serve as an internal consultant for Pinkerton Directors and senior management to ensure connectivity among corporate, regions, and business units.
- Guide the implementation of best practices as well as corporate, field, and total quality management initiatives;
- Construct workflows, diagrams, content, and presentations which effectively communicate Pinkerton's on-going transformation.
- Partner with Learning and Development to develop corresponding training courses.
- Contribute towards the expansion of current capabilities to improve existing services by leveraging both internal and external resources.
- Manage the selection, orientation, training, development, and retention of select team members.
- Oversee and manage initiatives and programs, as assigned.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
MBA or MSc preferred with a minimum seven years of business strategy, growth development, and/or consulting within a multinational corporation or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Effective client and internal team management skills.
- Strong business and operational acumen.
- Critical thinking skills which includes “big picture” problem resolution.
- Effective quantitative and analytical skills.
- Able to work within a very fluid and ever-changing environment.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Serve as an inspirational team leader.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels within the organization and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as a collaborative team member.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Attentive to details and accuracy.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.