Coordinator Client Account Management
Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Coordinator -Client Account Managementis responsible for handling client accounts and liasioning between Pinkerton and client ensuring 100% quality adherence to SLAs.em>
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Manage client and other related operations.
- Ensure quality of data and reports being published to clients.
- Mentor the team towards the expected deliverables from time to time.
- Ensure more business from the existing clients.
- Responsible to follow the set TAT and avoid penalties from the client.
- Coordination and follow up with the operations team in order to meet TAT.
- Timely escalations to the management of any lapse in the process.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate withone to two years of experience.
- Proficient in MS Office tools.
- Strong verbal, written and presentationskills.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.