Physical Identity and Access Management Lead
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The India Physical Identity & Access Management Assistant Lead is responsible for the Management of the processes relating to the supervision/maintenance of physical identify access badge and the maintenance of the access control program for the corporate on assigned site/sites. The PIAM Assistant Lead is required to work closely with local management, employees, contractors, and vendors.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Ensure local and regional badge operations in the assigned area of responsibilities are compliant with the Corporate Global Badge policy.
- Work on access management applications to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and commitments to internal customers are met.
- Ensure that all PIAM related equipment is efficient, serviceable, and yielding desired results. This involves managing in-house technical teams, external on-call support, annual maintenance contract performance, inventory control and evaluation.
- Leading a team of PIAM professionals, enabling them to achieve organizational objectives.
- Support, Train and develop the PIAM team to act as the first responders to conduct a visual inspection of all types of physical access control systems, initiate/track repair and maintenance activities to enhance operational efficiency, improve stability and reduce mechanical and nuisance alarms.
- Building working relationships and coordinating activities with all internal stakeholders, functional leads.
- Provide inputs for budgeting and forecasting for Pan India Sites in terms of PIAM requirements.
- Prepare and publish periodic dashboards related to badging operations in addition to maintenance of badging inventory and records.
- Comprehend business requirements, design solutions for key concerns by facilitating process improvements aimed at enhancing customer experience.
- Develop, plan and conduct training sessions to meet customer needs.
- Coordinate with badging stakeholders like SEZ Authorities/Exits team/L&D/HR onboarding teams for process revisions to meet customer needs.
- Conduct Access and security audits to identify vulnerabilities within existing systems.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with at least five years of experience in the management of regional access controls/security platforms/systems and customer service.
- Ability to multi-task and deep dive as needed.
- Ability to manage business stakeholders remotely and in a timely manner.
- Experience and in-depth technical knowledge of access control systems (Lenel preferred) and badging operations.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, high demand and dynamic work environment.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of personal organization.
- Responsive and responsible attitude.
- Must be proficient in communication, both verbal and written.
- A demonstrated passion for customer service is a must.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.