Remote, Remote - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Investigations Coordinator, will serve as a valued team member within Pinkerton's Global Investigations Unit (PGIU). The Coordinator oversees internal and external client service requests, coordinates case deployment, assists with analytical and due diligence investigations, and performs related case management tasks.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serve as the interface and project lead between other programs and directors.
- Coordinate Directors' or clients' inquiries including the completion of referrals to PGIU staff involving investigations or service requests;
- Ensure the delivery of all investigations and related reports meet client expectations and include correct formatting and Pinkerton branding.
- Periodically conduct interviews and consult with contractors, Detectives, and other internal staff.
- Under PGIU oversight, maintain detailed and thorough investigative documentation to ensure incoming requests regarding case statuses, reporting, and/or decision reasoning can be immediately disseminated to clients or requesting entities.
- Assess and analyze all information regarding clients' needs, via direct consultation from PGIU staff, Directors, or managers;
- Prepare recommendations to present to the Senior Detectives or other relevant managers regarding pending or upcoming investigations or related matters.
- Oversee all case management advisory functions in support of Pinkerton management, global and regional offices;
- Coordinate the timely movement of USRs, monitor case statuses, and ensure compliance regarding investigative regulations, protocols, deadlines and required signatures.
- Perform pricing and invoice review to facilitate billing approvals.
- Resolve client concerns timely, at the lowest possible level, and elevate if needed.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with at least three years of investigative experience in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Investigations and case management experience.
- Knowledge of global investigative laws/regulations.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Creative and analytical thinker.
- Serve as an effective team member and leader.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Respond to occasional emergency situations, at any hour, with short notice.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.