Remote, Remote - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Investigations Manager will assist with the development and implementation of Pinkerton Global Investigations Unit (PGIU) global investigative strategy and business practices. The RIM partners with field management to provide investigative services to Pinkerton clients and oversees the department on-going education and training efforts.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Assist in the development and implementation of PGIU global investigative strategy and business operations.
- Develop and document standards for measuring efficiency and effectiveness of investigative operations.
- Serve as the department subject matter expert on global investigative strategies, techniques, and education/training.
- Provide investigative services and guidance to Pinkerton field management and work with cross-functional teams throughout the Company.
- Create and implement investigative case strategy based on situational factors.
- Plan and conduct investigative operations.
- Oversee training and professional development of Investigators.
- Direct and manage complex and cross border investigations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with international, federal, state and local law enforcement agencies.
- Interface with vendors and clients of domestic and international investigative services.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor degree and at least five years of global investigations experience in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and/or Professional Certified Investigator (PCI) certification.
- Wicklander-Zulawski certified.
- Knowledge of global investigative laws/regulations.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little supervision.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.