Corporate Security Project Coordinator (GCR)
Beijing, Beijing - China
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The roles key purpose is to be a local point of contact for technical security within the GCR Security team, POP and Service teams. The role will be responsible for assisting with the successful delivery of major and minor projects within the GCR geographical area Your work will include supporting the design, BOM development and liaising with regional VARs and other Amazon entities to complete project works.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Understanding of Corporate Security physical design policies
- Develop security designs based on Corporate Security policies for minor works
- Develop BOM (Bill of Materials) for minor works
- Prepare quotes for approval by the TPM GCR
- Coordinate with Amazon entities and stakeholders for completion of works, testing and commissioning
- Compare vendor invoices against quotes and/or services delivered and recommend, reject for payment, or receive for services
- Act as one of the in-region SME's for technical security.
- Stay across region specific security trends, technology and make suggestions and recommendations as required
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Diploma and/or degree with an any technical security industry experience. Lenel certification with CAD experience.
- Technical security background
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and without supervision
- Practical experience working with physical security systems, including problem solving and equipment interpretation
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple programs/projects
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals regarding physical security standards and designs.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting and/or walking.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.