Risk Program Manager
Remote, Remote - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Risk Program Manager will support the client's Global Security Operations team in achieving Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) goals with an emphasis on physical security risks. The role will help identify, assess, and design frameworks to manage risks and transform them to enable our client.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Support Global Security Operations goals and objectives.
- Liaison with stakeholders across global security and other business units to identify risks, controls and other relevant data points that impact ERM.
- Create and maintain an inventory of physical security risks and controls across global security operations.
- Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders to design and support the adequate implementation of controls that mitigate physical security risks and help achieve ERM.
- Support efforts to determine the impact of physical security risks.
- Support the design and implementation of initiatives that support ERM efforts.
- Collect, interpret, and evaluate data from a variety of stakeholders and sources, develop insights and recommendations for implementation.
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant risk trends and/or opportunities for improvement.
- Present complex information in a clear and concise manner to senior management and relevant stakeholders.
- Design and implement project plans to support client ERM and physical security objectives: define project scope, requirements, budget, phases, milestones, deliverables, etc.
- Manage and monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
- Construct workflows, diagrams, content, and presentations.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree and at least three years of relevant experience in risk management or other similar risk consulting. Project management experience.
- Knowledge of enterprise risk management.
- Experience collaborating and coordinating with cross-functional teams in assessing processes, risks, and controls.
- Experience with risk program management to include development, analysis and reporting of risk metrics.
- Knowledge of leading standards (i.e., ERM, COSO) and regulatory requirements.
- ISO 31000 certification and/or training preferred.
- Able to work with cross functional teams and clearly articulate requirements and drivers.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills, including ability to communicate complex ideas effectively across functional teams and senior management.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Power BI, MS Teams, SharePoint.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.