Global Information and Data Management Program Manager
Seattle, WA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Global Information and Data Management (GIDM) Program Manager (PM) is specifically responsible for ensuring the GIDM program delivers on its mandate of standardising and optimising data management. The PM is a key member of the Project Management Office and are responsible for the strategic planning, execution, and delivery of a range of projects and outcomes that combine to achieve a specific strategic objective.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Take charge and lead the program, from inception to completion.
- Work directly with senior leadership to define and deliver on program objectives.
- Be responsible for the on-time, in-scope and on-budget delivery of the program outcomes.
- Use effective program/project management practices and tools to control and monitor program activities.
- Use effective engagement/communication practices to inform and involve relevant program stakeholders.
- Support the identification and assessment of current or future customer and business requirements.
- Support the design, development and delivery of data management systems, infrastructure and resources.
- Support the deployment of associated personnel to support data management activities, initiatives and outcomes.
- Support the implementation of associated policies, standards and guidelines for effective data management.
- Support organisational compliance with relevant legislation (i.e. GDPR), regulation and internal/external requirements.
- Support the identification, development, assessment and/or integration of new technologies or initiatives, relating to data management.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- Expert knowledge on relevant data management, information security, and data privacy.
- Prior experience in program or complex project management.
- Highly attention to details, accuracy, and quality.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Able to synthesize business/financial data and develop recommendations.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.