Project Management Office Manager
Seattle, WA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Project Management Office (PMO) Manager will drive associated projects and programs. The Manager is a key member of the PMO and is responsible for the development, delivery and sustainment of the PMO capability, functions and resources.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Take charge and lead the PMO, from initial concept to a full functional service.
- Support leadership to monitor strategic programs/projects related to the client roadmap.
- Be responsible for establishing and maintaining formal program/project management standards, methods, resources and tools, to optimise delivery of projects and programs.
- Work closely with stakeholders at all levels, ensuring they receive adequate instruction, support and resources to successfully deliver programs/projects according to the established PMO standards and methodologies.
- Consistently identify, assess and adapt to customer and business requirements (needs analysis).
- Support the implementation and utilisation of formal project management methodologies across the company; primarily PRINCE2, Agile, Lean and Scrum (best practices).
- Support the design, development and delivery of project management systems, infrastructure and resources.
- Support the deployment of associated personnel to support program/project management activities, initiatives and outcomes.
- Support the implementation of associated policies, standards and guidelines for effective program/project management.
- Support organisational compliance with relevant legislation (i.e. GDPR), regulation and internal/external requirements.
- Support the identification, development, assessment and/or integration of new practices, technologies or initiatives, relating to project management.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Able to synthesize business/financial data and develop recommendations.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.