Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Sales Specialist will focus on the sales and marketing efforts of Pinkerton's service models. The Specialist collaborates with the Corporate Business Development team and field operations to support the capture of new business from existing and prospective clients.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Respond to all sales bids, as assigned by the President or his designee.
- Develop and submit proposals and responses to RFQs/RFPs issued by prospective clients.
- Assist Pinkerton Directors and Sales Managers with analyzing local markets to identify region opportunities, prospective clients, and associated buyers.
- Assist Pinkerton Directors with prospecting continuously through a variety of outbound targeting techniques including telephone and email solicitation.
- Secure prospect visits with appropriate operations personnel and other subject matter experts.
- Assist in the preparation of face-to-face and/or web-based sales presentations for Pinkerton Directors and Sales Managers.
- Assist Pinkerton Directors and Sales Managers with follow-ups on referrals, inbound leads, and self-generated leads;
- Monitor prospects' contract calendars.
- Utilize CRM software to manage prospect pipelines for Pinkerton regions.
- Prepare a variety of sales-focused reports, as required.
- Develop pricing and business development strategies in collaboration with and under the direction of, the Global Head Business of Development and Regional Vice Presidents or their designees.
- Assist Pinkerton Directors and Business Development Managers with orders and process approved services schedules.
- Strive to assist P&L holders in their geographic territory achieve sales goals.
- Partner with other regional Business Development Managers, Pinkerton Directors, and the Marketing department.
- Focus sales efforts on developed/graded leads and established campaigns to maximize sales efforts.
- Participate in trade associations and trade shows and assist in other promotional efforts.
- Enhance and maintain business development skills through participation in a variety of training programs, as assigned.
- Support all Pinkerton Directors, in their assigned areas, with opportunity development and relevant business development training.
- Communicate with internal personnel, at all levels of the organization, for education, training, and response.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree with at least one year of sales administration experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Technical writing experience for business-to-business RFP responses preferred.
- Technical intelligence and threat analysis knowledge preferred.
- Persuasive oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated sales and business development skills.
- CRM, preferably SalesForce.com experience.
- Able to assist in the interpretation of market analysis, data sets, and assist in the development of strategic business and sales direction.
- Effective planning and organization skills.
- Knowledge of various sales methodologies including RFP/RFQ response.
- Able to carry out multiple assignments with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to adapt to changes in the external environment and within the organization.
- Strong customer service and results orientation.
- Computer skills; MS Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent local and regional/national travel to client sites for presentations, meetings, and visits.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.