Team Lead - Client Account Management
Chennai, Tamil Nadu - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Team Lead-CAM oversees the day-to-day operational functions of the Client Service team and their workflow/production activities. The Team Lead-CAM will work closely with all teams in Operations while supporting the Operations Manager. The position will manage client relationships including overall satisfaction, maintain Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and review reports for quality assurance compliance.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Supervise direct reports and associated work schedules and assigned tasks; a. Follow-up daily on incomplete tasks and productivity issues. b. Investigate customer concerns and implement solutions.
- Build a strong relationship with the clients, attending client meeting basis need and calibration calls.;
- Responsible for timely publishing of client dashboards.
- Professionally communicate with customers via phone, email, fax, and letter.
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships and communication with the team, peers, and management.
- Coach and guide the team; a. Provide direction and assist with the completion of difficult or complicated tasks. b. Conduct new hire training and ongoing development, complete employee performance reviews, promote high-quality service/work standards, and track attendance/time off usage. c. Foster and encourage positive team morale.
- Ensure service delivery issues are promptly and thoroughly reviewed and processed.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with four years or more experience in Client Management. Experience in the Background Screening industry or Human Resource is preferred. One year of experience in team handling experience is a must.
- Customer service and Team management skills.
- Background screening, human resources, industry experience preferred.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyse issues and propose appropriate solutions.
- Awareness about process improvement quality tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanour while interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and develop dashboards and reports.
- Able to carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.