Risk Advisory Manager
Ann Arbor, MI - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Risk Advisory Manager assists in the creation of Pinkerton's Risk Advisory (PRA) standards and oversees the operational functions of the division. This role serves as a subject matter expert and on-going advisor during client engagements related to enterprise security projects.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Assist in the creation of Pinkerton's risk advisory standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Oversee and coordinate scheduling of the security consultants, part time employees, and contractors.
- Ensure all services are conducted in a timely and professional manner and aligned with Pinkerton's Service Delivery Standards;
- Assist the Director with on-going client service calls.
- Address client questions and/or concerns quickly and effectively.
- Communicate employee performance concerns and/or status updates to the Director.
- Serve as the point of contact in support of clients' ongoing projects.
- Perform various advisory and assessment details, as assigned by the Director.
- Assist with general administrative and operational functions.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred with at least five years of security operations and/or business management experience.
- Security operations and/or business management experience.
- Experience with physical security threat assessment, vulnerability assessment, and comprehensive risk assessments.
- Expertise in one or more areas of security subject matter specialty.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Solid project management skills.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and/or InDesign.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.