Security Risk Manager - India
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
:The Security Risk Manager India reports directly to the Head of Security Risk Management (SRM) and takes ownership of the India regional security risk management program. As part of the regional Global Risk, Intelligence and Travel (GRIT) cell will works in conjunction with Intelligence and travel risk analysts to support the regional security staff with a clear regional security risk picture
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Assist Area and Regional Security Managers with security risk assessment programs ensuring that the SRM framework is implementedand that risks are reviewed and reported consistently both across the region and globally.
- Support the Head of SRM and stakeholders with security risk assessments and workshops for confidential or ‘off-site’ projects.
- Support the Head ofSRMwiththe development ofsecurity risktraining.
- Delivery of Training on GSRA to regional security staff.
- With the Head ofSRM, embark on a process of continuous improvement for the SRMframework to ensure it remains relevant to the needs of stakeholders.
- Take ownership of all completed site risk assessments and review the data held to ensure consistency both regionally and globally.
- Using the Risk Data, help with the development of products that can be used to support Client in their engagement with the wider business.
- Regularly engage with area security managers to ensure programs are aligned and organizational learning is promoted.
- Support the regions’ Risk Review Board process.
- Input and management of the SRMShare Point site.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor degree or equivalent Military or Law Enforcement service or experience with a minimum of 5 years of relevant security experience and a minimum of 3 years in a global team supporting security risk programs.
- A clear understanding of risk management methodology.
- A clear understanding of security controls and methodologies and their effect on threats.
- A proven track record of communicating risk and mitigating measures.
- A proven analytical background.
- Able to work independently, with limited guidance and supervision to accomplish team goals as well as function effectively within a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to deliver training and adapt content to a specific group requirement.
- Action-orientedand focused on delivering results.
- Experience in cross-functional working.
- Able to earntrust and build understanding.
- Communicates effectively with senior management across theorganisationto determine priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills - ability to influence without authority.
- Ability to network and function in large corporations or organisations.
- A keen learner and effective team member.
- Able to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards which may include background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- On-call availability, and capability of handling irregular working hours (occasional).
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Share point), Google Chrome, Drive.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.