Hyderabad, Telangana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Manager will drive local the development and standardisation of security policies and programs for safeguarding the Client's corporate business operations in the assigned region. This position has management responsibility for the delivery of effective corporate security operations, emergency/incident response, business continuity and Security Risk Management. Provide support in the delivery of the Services to include safety, travel, as well as physical security design/installation in the Client's Corporate Office (s).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Establish and maintain close and collaborative working relationships with multiple cross-functional teams and business stakeholders including, but not limited to, IT, Global Real Estate Facilities, Human Resources, Legal etc.
- Responsible for day-to-day security operations which includes oversight of Integrated Security Services portfolio.;
- Assess, evaluate, plan and arrange third party security services; Review, manage, and monitor the effectiveness of contracted ¬security services/resources – through the use of Monthly Business Review (MBR), Quarterly Business Review (QBR) metrics.
- Continuously review, implement, and maintain effective security policies, procedures, and practices.
- Develop performance metrics to track & improve individual, team, system, and site performance; establish and implement effective, predictable, and measurable procedures/processes to be communicated clearly among Client's stakeholders.
- Conduct initial workplace incident investigations (triage), site security audits, special event coordination and other safety, security, or business continuity initiatives.
- Confirm incident and crisis management response procedures are identified, documented and understood by all key stakeholders.
- Engage the business and facilitate the development of Business Continuity plans, which are tested for critical business functions and facilitate contingency arrangements and/or capabilities that are fit for purpose and present an effective response.
- Engage with Business Areas and Customers to promote and provide awareness and training to drive consistency and compliance to achieve successful outcomes and foster a resilient culture within Client's (to include Crisis Management, Incident Response and Business Continuity).
- Work with critical functions in supporting them to implement effective business continuity plans, and facilitate regular testing.
- Will manage the vulnerability of sites, managing the risk, taking mitigatory measures within the form of risk control measures and action has taken to plan.
- The actual implementation of controls for executing their risk treatment plans as agreed with the business and for updating the risk register and risk heat maps accordingly.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and support the creation and execution of business continuity management, crisis management and incident response programs.
- Support the ASM in the reporting and monitoring of Crisis Management, Incident Response and Business Continuity requirements, performance and activities, to senior management in order to support the ACS APAC Strategy and Enterprise Business Continuity program.
- Provide expert advice to Business Area Managers and/or Functional Continuity Managers (FCMs) on matters relating to Crisis Management, Incident Response and Business Continuity;
- Provide input to support security design projects during the construction phase and evaluating security fit-out plans.
- Develop scheduled security-related training workshop; in line with Corporate Security Program for the security team and Client's associates within Client's Corporate Office.
- Provide support to ACS programs as required, including Prototype, TRM, GIU, Journey Management. SRM, EBC.
- Perform other security-related duties as required or assigned by Area Security Manager.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Security, Law Enforcement, Business Management, Environmental Health and Safety with eight years of experience in security management, law enforcement or military.
- Hands-on experience in Security, Business Continuity and Disaster recovery disciplines.
- Experienced in corporate security for a global company.
- Understanding of crisis operations, risk management, and crisis communication.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to assist in facilitating progressive change.
- Familiarity with ISO standards (e.g., ISO/BS 25999, 22301, SRM 31000, etc.)
- Strategic thinker and analytical ability.
- Results-oriented and client-focused.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.