kuala Lumpur, Selangor - Malaysia
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Analyst, assigned to a specific client, serves as the subject matter expert on all intelligence-related tasks, processes, support requirements, technical aspects, and operational methods. The Analyst supports global security, executive protection, event security, incident management, and travel security operations teams in a shift work rotation environment.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Plan and implement intelligence reporting processes.
- Develop expertise to discern trends and warnings and provide an accurate understanding of present and future threats.
- Provide proactive information to potential threats.
- Establish and maintain systematic, cross referenced intelligence records and files.
- Receive and process incoming reports and messages.
- Provide direct support for regional security operations, event security, executive protection, retail, intelligence needs.
- Communicate with various stakeholders regarding intelligence requirements.
- Initiate, execute and maintain intelligence relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information regarding the corporation.
- Represent corporation in joint task force/government think-tanks, as directed.
- Assist in managing vendor open-source resources.
- Coordinate and communicate with client support staff and subsidiaries.
- Maintain positive internal employee/management relations.
- Collect and research information to develop intelligence products in support of the operational environment.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with focus on International Relations, Intelligence Studies, International Security Studies or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Strong analytical judgement and ability to identify how geopolitics and international security concerns impact multinational corporations.
- Able to think critically, write objectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to write clearly, simply and compellingly in English.
- Able to complete assignments independently at proscribed deadlines.
- Able to build good relationships internally/externally and establish credibility.
- Effective time management skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and under adverse and stressful conditions.
- Foreign language skills.
- OSINT/SOCMINT or other intelligence analysis training.
- Excellent ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information, strong judgment, discretion and diplomacy.
- Able to be on call 24/7.
- Computer skills; Microsoft office
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to work any shift including evenings, weekends, and holidays to ensure the successful completion of work assignments.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.