Risk Program Manager
Seattle, WA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Risk Program Manager, as part of the client's Global Security Operations, will ensure that the Global Risk Program utilizes a risk informed, operationally driven, capability based, and all hazards approach to create an accurate assessment of regional capabilities. The Risk Program Manager will oversee all areas of the Program including the planning, documentation, implementation, and reporting requirements.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Maintain the validity of the existing risk program.
- Efficiently and effectively design project plans to support Microsoft physical security objectives.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Review, plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Anticipate and clearly communicate project related forecasts, such as budgets, resource contention and burn rate issues, task slippage, surfacing risks and issues, etc., with the objective of implementing remedial contingencies.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree and one to five years of business administration and/or project management experience.
- Project Management Professional certification, preferred.
- Strong security management skills.
- Able to work directly with internal clients and clearly articulate business drivers, business requirements, and technology functional requirements.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Effective analytical and problem-resolution skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.