Senior Intelligence Analyst
Washington DC, DC - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Senior Intelligence Analyst (SIA) will develop and manage the Global Threat Intelligence program worldwide. The SIA will manage an intelligence program that provides both tactical and strategic level threat intelligence support, with the primary goal of mitigating risk to employees, business operations, assets, and brand. The SIA will provide accurate, concise briefing reports suitable for executive level presentation.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Assume a proactive posture on threat detection and risk mitigation, driving this continuously across all program deliverables.
- Leverage open source and proprietary situational awareness applications to collect, interpret, assess, and report on current or forecasted events that pose risk to the Client.
- Maintain detailed situational awareness of external events, to include crime, weather, health, sociopolitical, geopolitical, and other issues that may threaten or impact the Client.
- Research, evaluate, integrate, and analyze all-source data in the preparation and presentation of clear, concise, and in-depth intelligence analytical products.
- Support Client Workplace Operations and Health and Safety Teams on COVID-19 mitigation strategy.
- Provide objective, unbiased recommendations, based upon a through and accurate analysis, to Client security leadership and other stakeholders.
- Support travel and corporate event protection initiatives through preparation of location threat briefs.
- Provide timely and effective support to requests for intelligence information.
- Prepare and present intelligence briefings to Client senior leadership to support executive level decisions regarding risk mitigation.
- Engage peer teams to develop impactful projects and workflows.
- Tactical level intelligence support for travel and event security operations.
- Supervise one Threat Analyst.
- Train, mentor and supervise one intelligence analyst. All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor degree with six or more years of related experience or graduate degree with three or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Global threat intelligence experience.
- Able to evaluate, recommend, and develop policy, project initiatives, and operation methods.
- Effective time management skills.
- Able to identify and solve complex problems by analyzing raw data and information from multiple unrelated sources into a finished comprehensive product.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and under adverse and stressful conditions.
- Strong client and results orientation.
- Able to present and defend intelligence positions to a variety of audiences at both peer, contributor and executive management levels.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultural and language barriers.
- Serve as a positive and effective team member.
- Able to oversee and manage team's completion of tasks for large workflows or regions.
- Able to quickly adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work with highly confidential information.
- Proficient in formulas, charts, graphs, data import, and experience with building intelligence dashboards is preferred.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, infographic creation, computer programming, data analytics and data visualization.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.