Shanghai, Shanghai - China
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.The Researcher will support Pinkerton's APAC Employment Screening division by completing background and pre-employment verifications within a high volume environment.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
- Complete reference interviews on behalf of the clients.
- Verify employment claims and cross check information while identifying discrepancies.
- Conduct open source desktop research to identify candidate involvement in court cases.
- Contact schools and employers to verify education and employment claims.
- Proofread and edit reports.
- Deliver investigative reports to the clients.
- Assist other team members on behalf of the clients.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
High school graduate with English proficiency. Bachelor's degree within a relevant subject, preferred.
- Customer service experience.
- Proficient English skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to represent the organization in a positive and professional manner
- Efficient organization and time management skills.
- Attentive to details.
- Experience in handling sensitive material.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to navigate through operating systems, internet, and software.
- Typing speed of 35 WPM.
- Computer knowledge; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards which may include background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.