Belmont, CA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Global Security Operations Center Supervisor will help drive the vision and leadership for the development and support of safety and security initiatives for the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC). The Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating GSOC shift operations including the collection of intelligence information and tracking threat activities directly or indirectly affecting company assets, people, and interests globally.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Coordinate the daily activities across the GSOC enterprise.
- Supervise the identification, investigation, and case management of incidents involving the partnership organizations.
- Support investigations through the collection of intelligence related to threats originating from external sources, as well internal incidents and issues such as theft, vandalism, and workplace violence.
- Develop, manage, track, and maintain reporting of statistical and written analysis of user threats, incidents, and investigations for management review.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders to include law enforcement, public safety, intelligence, and investigative organizations.
- Provide credible, timely, and actionable intelligence information to operators and business decision makers.
- Provide intelligence in support of events and personal protection assignments, including executive protection.
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of their team members, and coordinates training and coaching for new and existing personnel.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree with at least five years with GSOC, law enforcement, or military experience specializing in investigations and intelligence collection.
- Experience with investigations and intelligence collection.
- Developed investigative and analytical skills specific to a corporate high-tech environment.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Protection of confidential business information and critical assets.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.