Senior Global Security Operations Center Analyst
Belmont, CA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Senior Global Security Operations Center Analyst will oversee the daily operations of the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC). The Operator will vet potential and/or actual crisis response activations, as well as provide analysis on intelligence gathered, and serve in leadership capacity as needed.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Act as the lead point of contact within the GSOC for tasks related to intelligence and investigations.
- Conduct open source intelligence reporting.
- Produce and disseminate high-quality, tactical intelligence alerts to senior Global Safety and Physical Security (GSPS) leadership.
- Conduct tiering and baseline investigations of threats of violence, self-harm, etc., reported both internally and externally.
- Develop processes and training to enhance GSOC capabilities around threat analysis, investigations, analytical writing, critical thinking, social media monitoring, and other key skill sets.
- Establish and improve templates for intelligence alerts, travel security messaging, incident reports, as well as associated processes, workflows, and escalation trees.
- Support investigations through the collection of intelligence related to threats originating from external sources, as well internal incidents and issues such as theft, vandalism, and workplace violence.
- Provide intelligence to support events, executive protection, travel safety, and other relevant business units as needed.
- Serve as GSOC supervisor as needed.
- Ensure fidelity to established GSOC SOPs among the wider team.
- Support GSOC physical security functions, including CCTV and alarm monitoring, access control, and badging.
- Coordinate with guard force and GSPS leadership on incident response and escalations.
- Support development of GSPS programs and initiatives as needed.
- Lead and support project management and development efforts for key cross-functional programs, including but not limited to travel security and incident management.
- Maintain credibility, objectivity, and respect across all parts of the business.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with at least two years of experience working in GSOC environment, law enforcement, military, preferably pertaining to intelligence analysis.
- GSOC, law enforcement, or military experience.
- Experience working in intelligence, geopolitical or security-related disciplines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent research skills, with ability to intake, evaluate and sift large quantities of information.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to provide rigorous and creative insight into complex situations.
- Familiarity with standard security communication protocols and security tools.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver timely work products in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work with highly confidential information towards all security related matters.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, curious, knowledgeable pertaining to news and current world events.
- Strong personal initiative, ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver solutions under minimal guidance.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- On call and occasionally respond to time sensitive, critical emergency situations outside of the regular shift schedule.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.