Intelligence Collection Manager
Washington, DC - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Collection Manager, assigned to a specific client, will manage multiple platforms and lead intelligence-related tasks, collection strategies, and source. The Collection Manager will drive communication and idea development across the organization while delivering conclusions on all projects.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide expertise and assistance for creation of collection strategies, postures, and plans.
- Produce timely, useful, and tailored intelligence reports and threat assessments.
- Monitor all-source information to proactively identify and assess threats that could potentially impact the client's global operations.
- Support an environment of protecting the client's employees, assets, and reputation through pro-active intelligence reporting, information sharing, and partnering with cross-functional partners.
- Provide guidance and interpretation regarding security intel and practices and programs to support operational planning teams.
- Assess security vulnerabilities, implement programs to address the concerns, and influence stakeholders and external partners, as required.
- Appropriately leverage resources, technology, information, and tactics in a manner that protects reputation and minimizes risk.
- Maintain data and utilize performance intelligence to assess program metrics, calibrate direction and demonstrate value to external partners.
- Serve as project leader, participating in cross-program and collaborative team meetings.
- Create, develop, and coordinate all source collection requirements.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Political Science, or a related field of study with at least five years of risk intelligence/analysis experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Risk intelligence/analysis experience.
- Law enforcement, military, intelligence, and/or corporate security experience.
- Global security experience, preferred.
- Security/intelligence accreditations, preferred.
- Multiple language proficiency, preferred.
- Able to work independently while managing multiple assignments with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Strong project planning and implementation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify complex security issues and customize, implement/execute innovative processes and solutions.
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Serve as a positive and effective team member.
- Able to serve as a team/project leader, as needed.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with the client, internal, and external professional stakeholders.
- Knowledge of industry and technology, data bases, and applications.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to respond to security emergencies with flexible work hours.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- 24/7 availability year round.
- Ability and willingness to travel to various international countries.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.