Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo - Brazil
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Account Jr assists Pinkerton's international offices by conducting accounting and finance related functions including but not limited to; transaction processing, A/R, A/P, general ledger, billing, reporting, and treasury support. The position will follow-up regularly with the field offices to ensure overall satisfaction and provide training and additional support, as needed.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Assist in transaction processing and document retention for cash application, administer fixed assets, A/R and A/P billing, and general ledger and reporting support.
- Provide treasury support including; daily management of cash pool and funding, foreign currency transactions, and bank account administration.
- Assist in month end close and HQ reporting process, annual statutory audit, and taxation matters.
- Perform accounts analysis and prepare inter-company and bank reconciliations.
- Conduct relevant business unit analysis and reporting, such as revenue and cost reporting.
- Provide accounting system training and support to field offices.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field with two to three years of accounting experience.
- ERP systems experience; Elite preferred.
- Fixed assets, general ledger, A/R and A/P experience.
- Exposure to reporting and/or consolidation systems; FRX, Hyperion preferred.
- Written and verbal bi-lingual skills; Portuguese and English.
- Able to interact effectively across all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team player.
- Able to work independently under time constraints and deadlines.
- Customer service orientated.
- Proactively pursues best practices and process improvements.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Must undergo and meet company standards for pre-employment review.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.