Director of ERP/MS Dynamics
Ann Arbor, MI - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Director of ERP/MS Dynamics will design, customize, develop, deploy, and integrate Dynamics business application solutions for Pinkerton and our clients. The Director will work closely with both internal and client partners from requirements-gathering through full implementation.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of ERP implementation including but not limited to discovery and planning, design, development, testing, deployment, and ongoing support.
- Partner with and provide functional expertise to business stakeholders in incorporating the best practices offered by the system.
- Develop and implement change-management and change-enablement processes throughout project duration.
- Oversee the creation, completion, and approval of project level documentation (i.e., status reports, RAID logs, project plans, etc.).
- Establish and maintain partnerships with ERP service providers. Ensure contractual performance and identify opportunities to leverage value added services.
- Maintain responsibility for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements.
- Build relationships and collaborate across all strategic business units to ensure the continuous alignment of priorities, expectations, and service delivery.
- Partner with an associated company's IT leaders to leverage existing software and best practices.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree, advanced degree preferred, and at least ten years of experience implementing, maintaining, and supporting an ERP system in an enterprise-scale production environment. Additionally, experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is preferred.
- Functional experience with Dynamics ERP, including requirements gathering, support, testing, and debugging.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Computer skills; SQL Server, .NET, Web Services, Office 365, SharePoint, Azure and Software Extensions.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.