Technical Security Maintenance Manager
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Technical Security Maintenance Manager is responsible for managing all maintenance (break/fix) related activities including system health alarms, POP/ MAC works related to electronic security and entrance control hardware in the India region.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Manage service & maintenance activities of existing sites.
- Review software and hardware issues reported by BAC and site POCs
- Analyze alarms trends, identify technical issues, managing system health TTs, escalate to security integrators or relevant stakeholders and keep the site POCs informed, Data analysis of fault trends to keep alarms in control.
- Execute MAC & POP works in coordination with respective site Security managers and local GREF team
- Update Clarizen or equivalent project tracking tool regularly
- Maintain database of existing security systems infrastructure at the sites and relevant documentation like updated as-built drawings, HOPs, warranty certificates.
- Create trouble tickets for supports from other teams like Security Operations/ Global IT/ FMS/ Engineering etc. Working with internal parties such as Tec for deep dives on persistent faults. Develop & Maintain good working relationships with these stakeholders
- Keep track of expiring AMCs and bring them up for renewal as applicable.
- Maintain data of maintenance spares at all the sites under his AOR with the help of local POCs.
- Escalate unresolved issues that require their attention to Regional Technical Program Manager in the region
- Oversee and support preventive maintenance and power shutdown support work in the region, which typically happens on weekends.
- Review and approve supplier invoices in the client's accounting system after satisfactory completion of the service
- Assist the Global technical Team on improvement initiatives such as upgrading the firmware of the current system and operating systems as part of Global maintenance deliverables
- Present a professional image of the organization when speaking to customers, subcontractors, and all levels of internal and external employees.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electrical, instrumentation with a minimum of 8 years of work experience in Security systems, AUTOCAD knowledge and Lenel Certification.
- Well organized with an ability to prioritize workload is essential to ensure meeting client deadlines
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills required for preparing clear, concise, grammatically correct materials and communicating information effectively to others.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking and fast-paced work environment.
- Action-oriented with a passion for getting things done quickly, efficiently, and properly.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual and stressful circumstances.
- Strong customer service and service delivery orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Demonstrated track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on tasks.
- Practical experience working with physical security systems, including problem solving and equipment interpretation.
- Strong analytical and data handling skills.
- Strong cross-collaboration and relationship management skills including coordinating with virtual teams to achieve the common business goals.
- Computer Skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly to communicate with employees and/or customers.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.