Center of Excellence Tactical Trainer
Ann Arbor, MI - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Tactical Trainer, as part of Pinkerton Center of Excellence (COE), will develop and implement security and risk management training courses to facilitate the holistic experience for all Pinkerton Dedicated Professionals (PDPs) across the globe.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop tactical courses that include training on protective operations, security risk management and other forms of risk management practices, as required.
- Partner with Account Management teams in the field, and Corporate Learning & Development to build relevant training modules for PDPs.
- Serve as Pinkerton SME for third-party training courses that are of relevance to the PDP population;
- Research and identify vendors for specialized training programs.
- Ensure compliance with legally mandated, contractual, and company mandated specialized training;
- Maintain statistical data for governance reporting.
- Create processes and protocols to ensure consistent security standards.
- Develop criteria for audit prioritization.
- Collaborate with Directors and Account Managers to determine training needs and approaches.
- Provide recommendations for revisions, improvements, and/or modification of materials for specific audiences, site location, and/or client needs;
- Develop corrective measures and action plans, as needed.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Associate's degree, Bachelor preferred, and at least three years of experience in project or program management, business administration, security, or a related field.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to analyze, prioritize, and carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
- Able to adapt to changes in the internal and external environments.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels within the organization and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to appropriately manage highly sensitive information and access levels.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.