Center of Excellence Coordinator
Ann Arbor, MI - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Coordinator will support the Center of Excellence (COE) Director by partnering and driving quality management programs. The Coordinator will collaborate with Pinkerton's Directors, Account Managers, and dedicated professionals to enhance employee experience.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Support COE Director by applying strategies to best engage with Pinkerton Dedicated Professionals (PDPs) in order to provide an enriched, empowered, and rewarding employment experience.
- Collaborate with Directors, Account Managers, and dedicated professionals across the globe to enhance the core support model for PDPs.
- Participate in meetings with global field offices, senior leadership, and shared services departments and distribute information to the global PDP population.
- Meet regularly with Pinkerton management and, as required, for status on project updates;
- Address any actual or potential issues and make changes, as needed.
- Provide support during client service level changes.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred with three years of project management experience.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to facilitate progressive change.
- Effective analytical and problem-resolution skills.
- Consistently delivers on commitments and achieves expected business results.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.