Center of Excellence Director
Ann Arbor, MI - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Director will be responsible for the management of the Center of Excellence (COE), the COEs people, processes, and alignments. The Director will work with established shared services departments and Global Pinkerton Offices to facilitate the holistic experience for all Pinkerton Dedicated Professionals (PDPs) across the globe.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Build strategies for how best to engage with Pinkerton Dedicated Professionals (PDPs) in order to provide an enriched, empowered and rewarding employment experience.
- Develop, implement, and enhance performance measures for the core support model for PDPs.
- Develop innovative approaches and alternative solutions to solve problems.
- Gather and distribute information to the global PDP population.
- Collaborate with Managed and Shared Services to leverage best practices.
- Interface with clients, as required.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree, Master's preferred, and at least five years of related experience.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to facilitate progressive change.
- Effective analytical and problem-resolution skills.
- Consistently delivers on commitments and achieves expected business results.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.