Technical Security Program Coordinator
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Technical Security Program Coordinator will act as a focal point for coordinating functions and actions by the technical security team. The Technical Security Program Coordinator will ensure close follow up on all the deliverables due from the technical security team members and bring up dependencies if any with external agencies promptly.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Manage service & maintenance activities of existing sites.
- Manage Clarizen project tracking tool. Coordinate with field resources to ensure that necessary updates to respective projects are completed. Extract and provide necessary business reports to management as required.
- Create/ maintain MSAs with all the Security VARs and OEMs in close coordination with procurement and finance teams (includes new agreements, renewal of expired agreements, termination of irrelevant agreements).
- Handle admin formalities for onboarding of new hires.
- Keep track of expiring AMCs and bring them up for renewal as applicable.
- Create dashboards/ presentations as required.
- Submit supplier invoices in client's accounting system after approval of draft invoice from business and follow up for payment release.
- Present a professional image of the organization when speaking to customers, subcontractors, and all levels of internal and external employees.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of six years of experience.
- Analytical planning and possess problem-solving skills
- Adequate understanding of security technology
- Strong customer service and service delivery skills
- Ability to work and interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Strong cross-group collaboration and relationship management skills including directing & coordinating virtual teams to achieve deliverables.
- Knowledge of local code/regulation/legislation in India.
- Ability to conduct oral presentations and group meetings
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Computer Skills; Microsoft Office
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly to communicate with employees and/or customers.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.