Technical Security Specialist
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Technical Security Specialist will be the first point of contact for any technical faults/ issues/ requirements related to the installed security systems infrastructure at ACS sites within his AOR. The Technical Security Specialist will be responsible for end-to-end management of MAC/POP projects at the assigned
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Manage service & maintenance activities of existing sites.
- Execute MAC& POP works in coordination with respective site Security managers and local GREF team.
- Update Clarizen or equivalent project tracking tool on a regular basis.
- Maintain database of existing security systems infrastructure at the sites and relevant documentation like updated as-built drawings, HOPs, warranty certificates.
- Create trouble tickets for supports from stakeholders from other teams like Security Operations/ Global IT/ FMS/ Engineering etc. Develop & Maintain good working relationships with these stakeholders.
- Keep track of expiring AMCs and bring them up for renewal as applicable.
- Maintain data of maintenance spares at all the sites under his AOR with the help of local POCs.
- Submit supplier invoices in the client's accounting system after approval of draft invoice from a business.
- Present a professional image of the organization when speaking to customers, subcontractors, and all levels of internal and external employees.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electrical and Instrumentation with six to eight years of experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and data handling skills.
- Strong cross-collaboration and relationship management skills including coordinating with virtual teams to achieve the common business goals.
- Should self-driven and hands-on.
- Actively learn and grasp new skills.
- Computer Skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly to communicate with employees and/or customers.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.