Security Data Analyst
Singapore, Central Singapore - Singapore
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Data Analyst will support the client Global Security Team by optimizing tools and processes, managing content, producing meaningful analytics, and creating geospatial products. The Analyst assists with the development and execution of processes and technology utilization which supports the dissemination, documentation, and reporting of security information across the organization.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Support the Global Security team by providing business analytics, content management, project management and the management and analysis of geospatial data sets in ArcGIS or other relevant mapping software.
- Design, build, maintain and analyze Power BI Reports using SQL language, DAX functions and Power Query M formula language to provide security metrics and trends to Global Security leadership to aid in data driven decision-making.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power Platform Applications (PowerApps and Power Automate) and drive to learn new technologies as requested by the client.
- Function as a Subject Matter Expert on all data, GIS and analytical projects and questions and serve as a point of contact for projects and technology requests outside of Global Security.
- Produce maps and applications utilizing spatial distribution and spatial mapping to uncover patterns and trends.
- Manage a digital library of geographic maps and products in various file types ensuring consistent formatting and detailed tagging of information.
- Research and review open source geospatial, and internal data sets for accuracy and quality.
- Stay up to date with the newest updates and technologies by participating in training and seminars.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor degree with three years data mining, metrics-based analytics and GIS experience preferred. Proficiency in GIS data processing including coursework and/or previous work in ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Pro and other ESRI solutions is a plus.
- Able to manage and maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Able to cultivate relationships with key stakeholders across functions to achieve business objectives and drive strategic change.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Physical Security initiatives including life safety, asset protection and threat management.
- Proficiency with database programming languages such as SQL and Python.
- Familiarity with Office 365 Suite including but not limited to SharePoint, Power Platform Applications (e.g., Power Apps, Power Automate), and Azure DevOps.
- Proficient in ArcGIS Pro, Enterprise, and Arcade.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Familiarity with standard Project Management processes.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and operations-based technology platforms.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.