Program Management Office Program Manager
Singapore, Central Singapore - Singapore
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Program Management Office (PMO) Program Manager oversees the formulation of systems scope, requirements gathering, and objectives relative to the client's business plan and industry requirements. The Manager drives strategic planning and implementation of PMO procedures and develops process workflows and guidelines throughout the group to standardize the business process for the team.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Facilitate the strategic direction of the PMO's procedures and workflows;
- Review existing documentation and recommend changes/improvements.
- Conduct business case analysis and effectively facilitate planning goals.
- Develop measurable key performance indicators and deliver status reports, business metrics, and business plans.
- Facilitate problem definition and analysis.
- Act as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, procedures and systems.
- Create detailed descriptions of user needs and translate into functional requirements.
- Provide guidance for the team by ensuring goals and objectives are met.
- Provide the client's Global Security team with requested information/data, as needed.
- Assist the data analysts as needed.
- Explore and adopt changing technology in preparedness for and to accommodate evolving organizational needs.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Associate's degree with two years of security operations or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Previous experience in data analytics is a plus.
- Familiarity with Physical Security initiatives including life safety, asset protection and threat management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Able to synthesize business/financial data and develop recommendations.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Teams, SharePoint and familiarity with the Power platforms.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.