Stockholm, Uppsala ln - Sweden
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Account Manager will support the Director in the Nordics region with sales and business development activities. The successful candidate will actively look to secure new business opportunities and manage the service delivery for key clients in the Nordic region. Other responsibilities will include being responsible for the on-going client relationship management, financial management, business acumen, operational excellence, employee guidance, and administrative oversight of all client interactions.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serve as the point of contact for assigned clients and on-going client relationship management.
- Ensure all services are conducted in a timely and professional manner and aligned with Pinkerton's Service Delivery Standards.
- Assist Director or other region team members with on-going client service needs.
- Address client questions and/or concerns quickly and effectively.
- Communicate embedded employee performance concerns and/or project status updates to all interested parties.
- Manage account performance and KPIs.
- Regularly review evolving client needs and industry trends to improve future results.
- P&L management.
- Seek out new business opportunities and ensure all clients are fully aware of Pinkerton products and services.
- Manage account dynamics including scenario planning and practice.
- Oversee embedded personnel that are delivering direct services to the client.
- Coordinate with the service delivery functions of Pinkerton, various assignments, as requested by the client.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with the client and other Pinkerton management.
- Assist with general account functions.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree in business or equivalent with at least two years' experience of sales and account management. Experience from the security industry is advantageous.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English. Other Nordic languages are advantageous.
- Risk management, security operations, and/or business management experience.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Solid project management skills.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team player.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.