Prague, Praha 4 - Czech Republic
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Analyst, assigned to a specific client, serves as the subject matter expert on all intelligence-related tasks, processes, support requirements, technical aspects, and operational methods. The Analyst supports global security, executive protection, event security, incident management, and travel security operations teams.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Plan and implement intelligence reporting processes.
- Develop expertise to discern trends and warnings and provide an accurate understanding of present and future threats.
- Provide proactive information to potential threats.
- Establish and maintain systematic, cross referenced intelligence records and files.
- Receive and process incoming reports and messages.
- Provide direct support for regional security operations, event security, executive protection, retail, intelligence needs.
- Communicate with various stakeholders regarding intelligence requirements.
- Initiate, execute and maintain intelligence relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information regarding the corporation.
- Represent corporation in joint task force/government think-tanks, as directed.
- Assist in managing vendor open-source resources.
- Coordinate and communicate with client support staff and subsidiaries.
- Maintain positive internal employee/management relations.
- Collect and research information to develop intelligence products in support of the operational environment.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor´s degree with focus on International Relations, Intelligence Studies, International Security Studies and at least two years of relevant experience working in multinational environment.
- Strong analytical judgement and ability to identify how geopolitics and international security concerns impact multinational corporations.
- Able to think critically, write objectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to write clearly, simply, and compellingly in English.
- Able to complete assignments independently at proscribed deadlines.
- Able to build good relationships internally/externally and establish credibility.
- Effective time management skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and under adverse and stressful conditions.
- Fluent English required. Other Foreign language skills a plus.
- OSINT/SOCMINT or other intelligence analysis training.
- Excellent ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information, strong judgment, discretion, and diplomacy.
- Able to be on call when required.
- Computer skills; Microsoft office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.